GARBHASANSKAR IN PREGNANCY - English book
This book has been written by an allopathy doctor couple,Dr Vikram Shah ( M.D. Gynaecologist) and Dr Geetanjali Shah (M.D Pediatrician) practising at their maternity and child hospitals in Dadar,Mumbai ,India.
This is a highly informative source book in four sections ( 250 pages hard bound)with full colour illustrations,photographs and flow charts for couples planning a baby , expectant mothers and new parents.
The unique feature of this book is that it combines scientific western knowledge with traditional Garbhasanskar techniques with mantras.It has 4 sections--
Section 1 ---PLANNING A BABY
Guidelines for pre-conceptual care, diet, exercise, meditation ,Garbhadhaan sanskar and infertility.
Section 2---PREGNANCY HEALTH CARE AND GARBHASANSKAR
- Nutrition and diet, Yoga, Pranayaam,antenatal exercises, beauty and health tips, prenatal tests and role of the expectant father.
- Nourishing your unborn baby physically, psychologically and spiritually.
- Techniques for stimulation of the five senses of the foetus.
- Communicating to the foetus in ' motherese'
- Garbhasanskar rituals , mantras and music that the unborn baby baby enjoys.
- Maternal moods and its effect on the prenate.
Section 3---LABOUR AND CHILDBIRTH
Comprehensive guide for both parents on holistic labour, conscious birthing,cesarean,epidural and waterbirth.
Section 4 -- POSTNATAL MOTHER AND CHILD CARE
Practical hints on newborn baby care,massage,breastfeeding,postnatal exercises and baby brain stimulation techniques.
This book is among the bestseller garbhasanskar books and is used as a textbook in many courses.